Choosing the right topic for a blog is very difficult, especially for me because I am interested in multitude of things. So I searched online on what possible topics I could blog about aside from those that I’m interested in (take note: I like archaeology, history, books, movies, pets, and travel) and found this. I like answering questions. I’m honestly addicted to slumbooks and this is just the perfect meme. So here goes the Baker’s Meme.
Oprah Winfrey. I like Oprah because she started from nothing, went through a horrible time before she got to be where she is now. And now that she’s one of the richest persons on the planet, she doesn’t keep all the money, fame, and glory to herself. She shares.
2. What do you feel is your strength as a blogger?
I think clearly when I write. It helps organize my thoughts. I may like many things but I make sure that I excel in everything I do. Sharing my thoughts, opinions, and ideas to the world helps me know myself better. Oh, and I know I write perfectly good English.
3. Can you share a little bit about yourself that you have not already mentioned on your blog?
It took me a while before I finally found myself and now that I’m comfortable with who I really am, I’m thankful for everything that happened to get me where I am now.
4. If you were forced to change the name of your blog, what would you change it to? Why?
I’d change it to my real name because I want people to remember who I am and know that in the future I will be famous. And my name’s unique too. I love it.
5. What do you think is the most fulfilling part of being a blogger?
Knowing that you inspire readers to write and know themselves better with what you share.
6. What would you do with your last day if you found you had only one more day to live?
Ride the Space Shuttle. I’d die anyway so why not do it earlier?
HIV-AIDS, because I just finished reading Steve Berry‘s The Venetian Betrayal that talks about biological warfare and creating a cure for this disease. Not only is this disease incurable but those who suffer from it need tons of money just to lengthen their survive.
8. What is your most guilty pleasure?
I love celebrity gossips, especially those about personalities I don’t really like. EG: Mariel Rodriguez.
9. Answer only one. What is your favorite book, movie or TV show?
Movie: The Notebook. It shows how an old man shows his love for his wife who doesn’t even remember him by telling the story of their love – every single day.
10. What do you think is the very best smell in the world? The one smell that can take you back to a time and place of a very vivid memory in your past?
The smell of my dogs. It always reminds of the time when I only had Tanya as my dog. Now I have four. It’s a blessing.